Sweet Potato Pie Protein Smoothie
Comfort food - the yumminess of sweet potato pie without the calories and with the protein you crave after a workout!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 50g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup cooked cubes of sweet potato with skin
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 large or 1 small frozen banana, broken into quarters
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maca
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- couple dashes cloves
- 1 scoop favorite vanilla protein powder*
- Blend all ingredients in high speed blender until smooth
- My absolute favorite is Plant Fusion Organic Plant Protein - it's raw, organic, and fermented. No soy, no dairy, no gluten!
By Kat Maeda
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.