Apple Pie Smoothie
Delicious smoothie reminiscent of grandma's apple pie!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 48g
Dietary Fiber 12g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup cold hemp milk or almond milk
- 1 medium apple (Galveston, Pink Lady or Fuji) cored and chopped (do not peel)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger or 1/2" slice of ginger (optional)
- 1 Tbsp flax seed meal
- 1 Tablespoons chia seeds
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Cinnamon for dusting
- Combine all ingredients in blender; blend 30-45 seconds on high until smooth. For colder, thicker smoothie, add 1-2 ice cubes.
- Pour into tall glass and dust the top with cinnamon.
- Use a high speed blender for best results.
- If desired, add your favorite plant based protein powder; additional milk or water may be needed to thin to desired consistency.
- GF, DF, SF
By Kat Maeda
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.