Black Forest Chocolate Chia Pudding
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 30g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 ½ cups purified water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 5 chopped pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (or pure Grade A or B maple syrup)
- ½ cup cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ½ cup frozen or fresh pitted whole cherries
- In high speed blender, add water cashews, dates, vanilla, and raw honey and blend on high until liquefied.
- Turn blender to low and while running, add cacao and chia seeds and blend until evenly absorbed. Stop blender
- Add cherries. Pulse just until cherries are chopped.
- Pour into 6 serving dishes.
- Cover with saran wrap and chill in refrigerator 4 hours until completely set.
- Garnish with a cherry on top!
- Note: I store extra in pretty little 4 oz. Mason jars – stores easily and makes a great afternoon snack right out of the jar!
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/