Blueberry Bliss Balls
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1363
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 163g
Saturated Fat 28g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 87g
Monounsaturated Fat 40g
Total Carbohydrates 195g
Dietary Fiber 77g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup organic raw honey, melted on low (adjust sweetener to your taste)
- ½ cup ground flax seeds
- ½ cup dried blueberries (fresh or frozen do not work!)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup finely shredded coconut
- Pinch Celtic salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- "Toppings" for rolling – any or all of the following: Finely shredded coconut. white or black sesame raw seeds, cacao
- Melt raw honey on very low heat - do not let it get too hot as heat destroys the nutrients in raw honey
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl - stir to mix thoroughly.
- With hands, form into 13 - 14 balls.
- Roll ball in topping of your choice.
- Freeze covered
- Goji berries, while not as sweet, can be substituted for blueberries and have just about the same sugar value
- Maple syrup can be substituted for honey if you want to go vegan!
- Best frozen or very chilled.
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/