And who knew dessert was part of a detox? (Why me, of course, it’s my program- tee hee) Blueberry Chia Pudding with fresh spring berries. Feeling good on my 2nd day of detox!
- 2 cups fresh almond milk
- 2 Tbs raw, unpasturized honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla pinch of salt
- 2-3 dashes cinnamon
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds ( I use Mila)
- 1 c blueberries
- 1 Tbsp per serving for garnish
- In medium size glass bowl blend all ingredients with wire whisk, except for blueberries.
- Sit for 10-15 minutes at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- Stir gently with wire whisk to break up clumps.
- Let sit another 5 minutes to continue thickening.
- Stir gently to smooth out mixture.
- Gently fold in fresh blueberries.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top each with about a tablespoon of blueberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- This "dessert" is also great to serve for breakfast. It doesn't require much chilling and can also be served plain topped with raspberries, sliced strawberries, etc.
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.