Chocolate Chaga Cherry Protein Smoothie
High protein smoothie from plant based protein and collagen peptides. A whooping 32+ grams of plant-based protein to satiate, slim the waistline, and support your muscle!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 68g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 11 oz. high quality coconut water
- 1 scoop Plant Fusion organic, raw, fermented plant based protein powder, chocolate
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen peptides powder - either marine based or grass-fed based
- 1 teaspoon dried chaga mushroom
- 1 teaspoon dried reishi mushroom
- 1 heaping teaspoon cacao
- 1 teaspoon maca
- 1 cup frozen black cherries
- 3-5 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs, if desired
- Blend until smoothie in high speed blender, such as a Vita mix.
- Top with teaspoon cacao nibs, if desired.
- This smoothie can be made ahead of time and be ready to drink following a workout at the gym or a run at the beach. Remember to add protein within 30 minutes post workouts.
In spite of what this general recipe calculator indicates. this smoothie with the recommended protein and collagen powders below is 38 ounces of protein and about 330 calories
- Plant Fusion Chocolate protein powder contains 20 grams of protein and 130 calories (available at Whole Foods or online on Amazon)
- Vital Proteins Wild Caught Marine or Grassfed Collagen (my favorite) contains approx 18 grams of protein and 72 calories.
- Fresh or frozen cherries contain about 70 calories.
By Kat Maeda
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.