Amazing vegan chocolate smoothie - power packed with maca! Delicious enough for dessert!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 28g
Saturated Fat 22g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 45g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 3 small bananas (or 2 large)
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cacao (not processed cocoa)
- Blend all ingredients in high speed blender, adding 2 handfuls of ice as desired.
- To serve, top with cacao nibs
- So delicious, it's good enough for dessert on evenings when you're having a light salad - and it has protein!
- TIP: freeze peeled very ripe bananas whole in a large freezer bag - they won't turn brown and will be ready whenever you need them!
- Photo image: compliments of my client, Dona Ziegler!
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/