Whether you have a Crockpot, an InstaPot, Slow Cooker or cook the old fashion way with a Dutch oven on top of the stove, it’s October and time to take your crockpot out of the back of your cupboard.
IT’S CROCKTOBER TIME!
Summer has bid her adieu and it’s finally autumn – whoo hoo!
Fall means chillier weather, sweaters and jackets, and shorter days. It’s time to shift from the light, colder meals that help us get through the hot days of summer to the heartier, stick-to-your ribs comfort foods of fall! Who doesn’t love a pot of simmering soup or stew or chili, along with some crusty bread when they come in from the cold?
Tired of your old recipes and looking for simple, delicious and nutritious new dishes to try?
Let me inspire you with a collection of recipes that will not only free you up from the stove so you can do the things that matter to you, but have your family raving about the meals you set before them. Your family will be eager to sit down and enjoy yummy dishes like:
- Peach Chicken with Basil
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili
- InstaPot Lemon Chicken Soup
- Thai Butternut Squash Soup
- Chorizo and Veggie Stew
- Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya
- Vegetable Lentil Soup
Register today to join “Crocktober Time” – It’s FREE!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to my free Facebook group “Move It Up a Notch”
- A recipe every day starting Wednesday, October 21 to November 20 – that’s a whopping 31 days!
- Enough recipes to make meal planning a snap
- Food prep and freezer tips – stock your freezer
- Subscription to my monthly newsletter
- After the program, you’ll receive a soft copy cookbook of all the recipes for “Crocktober Time”
- BONUS: learn how to make a sourdough starter and bake a crust loaf of sourdough bread
- Plus, I love to give away prizes – there will be a drawing for participants at the end of this 31 day program
Sign Up Today!
After you register, be sure to check your email that includes your access link to the private Facebook group…check your Update and Spam folders if you don’t see it in your Inbox.
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or illness. Consult your doctor or licensed healthcare practitioner before starting a fitness program or making dietary change.s