Fresh Cranberry Relish
A refreshing fresh cranberry relish that will make your mouth sing!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 18g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 medium unpeeled orange - scrubbed. Cut into small chunks (remove seeds and center pith/stem)
- 1/4 medium or 1/2 small unpeeled lemon - scrubbed. Cut into small chunks (remove seeds)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened cranberries (about a half pound)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans (can also substitute walnuts)
- 1 medium Fuji apple - peeled and cored; cut into 1/2" chunks
- In food processor, combine oranges and lemons and pulse until finely chopped. Add the cranberries and pulse until they are coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and add maple syrup, walnuts and apples. Toss well. Cover and chill at least 4 hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Variation: add 1/2 finely chopped celery.
- Perfect during the holidays - or any time you want to add a little zing to your menu!
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/