Fresh Peach Salsa
Refreshing salsa for wraps, tostados or as a sauce for chicken or fish.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 49g
Dietary Fiber 10g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Fresh Peach Salsa
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 peaches
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely minced (you can de-seed for less heat)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- pink Himalayan sea salt (optional)
- Chop peaches and tomatoes and place in small bowl.
- Add the garlic and shallot.
- Toss with pepper, lime juice and cilantro.
- Sprinkle with pink Himalayan sea salt if desired.
- Use this salsa in lettuce wraps, on top of black bean tostados, or spoon on top of grilled chicken or fish.
By Kat Maeda
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.