Go-go-go Protein Snack Balls
Yummy, plant based protein balls to satisfy your hunger, squelch your cravings, and boost your energy.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 409
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 48g
Saturated Fat 10g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 15g
Monounsaturated Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrates 42g
Dietary Fiber 10g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ½ cup plain hemp protein powder (Living Harvest or Nutiva recommended)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons bee pollen (optional)
- 3 tablespoons cacao
- 1 tablespoons raw honey-melted on very low temp
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil-melted
- 1-2 tablespoons shredded coconut
COMBINE YOUR INGREDIENTS
- Melt tahini, honey and coconut oil until liquid.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Divide into 12 even portions. Roll in palm of hand to form balls
- If desired, roll in additional coconut.
- SERVE. Chill in fridge or freezer before serving. Best served cold.
By Kat Maeda
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.