Has the COVID-19 situation gotten in the way of your wellness goals and your wellbeing?
I designed this program because the world around me has seemingly closed in because of things out of my control, because of the fear and stress around a pandemic that is world-wide, because my “normal” life no longer feels normal. I often feel confused, discouraged, sad, afraid. Frequently, my heart feels like it’s in my throat, fog has taken over my brain, and my ever-shifting responses to the world cause me to feel like I’m caught in a tempest of emotions.
And, so I bake.
I eat more.
And, then I bake and eat some more.
It’s been helping me cope. And, coping skills are important.
I decided to take action!
Because when food becomes your main coping mechanism, you can sabotage your health!
And, right now, we all need to be as healthy as possible!
Has food become your main coping mechanism?
Do you hear yourself saying:
- “Everyone around me is eating, so I eat, too!”
- “I can’t stop my sugar addiction!”
- “I’m baking cookies because I’m stressed and then I eat all of them!”
- “I need anything chocolate.”
- “More ice cream, please!”
- “Help, I’m packing on the pounds and I can’t stop eating!”
- “I don’t know what to do and food just soothes my soul.”
- “I’m scared, so I eat.”
You know what? It’s okay!
Sure food gives you a feeling of comfort – that’s what comfort food is supposed to do. And, it’s okay…but not if it’s at the expense of your health. Food is meant to help you when you’re hungry and right now we’re all hungry for “normal”, for freedom, for time with people (especially with those we love), for nature, for safety and a secure feeling. For solutions, which we don’t feel we’re getting.
But, are you feeling drained, tired, listless, scared, not in control? Especially with what and when you’re eating?
Food impacts your energy, mood, hormones, immune system, and brain function!
- Simple steps to gain control of your emotional eating
- Access to free Facebook group for daily interaction, tips, encouragement and support
- Facebook Live with Kat
- Simple steps and tried-and-true strategies to support your wellness goals
- All participants will get a free 16 page workbook that’s packed with additional information at the end of the program
- 20-minute free consult to map out your next steps after the program is over
- Prizes and surprises
SIGN UP TODAY!
You’ll only need to focus on one simple action each day. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW.
This program and the information included is intended for educational purposes only. This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, nor cure any illness or disease. By registering for this program, you agree that you are solely responsible for your health. Consult with your medical professional regarding changes to your diet or exercise regimen.