Love Tonic Latte
Love tonic that is especially supportive of the endocrine system - Hello, hormone balancing, thanks to superfoods like maca, reishi, mesquite, ashwaganda, cacao and coconut oil.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 25g
Saturated Fat 19g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 -2 cups boiling water
- ¼ cup light coconut milk (may substitute almond milk, if desired)
- 1-2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon chaga
- 1 teaspoon reishi powder
- 1 teaspoon mesquite
- 1/2 teaspoon maca
- ¼ teaspoon ashwagandha (or 1 dropper liquid ashwaganda)
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch cayenne - optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Boil water
- While water is boiling, measure and add remaining ingredients to a glass pitcher and whisk briskly to blend.
- While stirring add in boiling water, stirring well with whisk.
- Pour into a cup and drizzle a teaspoonful of coconut milk on the top of drink and swirl.
- Makes 1-2 servings. If you'd like a thicker latte, use just one cup water and make recipe as a single serving.
By Kat Maeda
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.