Ayurvda wellness! Lassi, prepared with organic grassfed-fed cow yogurt (I prefer Maple Hills Creamy brand) is soothing for the digestive tract, promotes digestive enzymes and is loaded with probiotics, both of which help breakdown food particles. Eases bloating helps prevent constipation and other stomach issues.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 147g
Dietary Fiber 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1-1/2 cups organic grass-fed cow's yogurt (or coconut milk yogurt)
- 2 mangos (pulp only)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 11-12 oz pure coconut water
- 4-5 ice cubes.
- Blend all on high in high speed blender until frothy.
- Garnish with fresh peppermint! Great to restore gut health!
- My favorite yogurt is organic, from grass-fed cows by Maple Hills Creamery.
By Kat Maeda
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.