I am a graduate of the renowned Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City.
During my cutting-edge training to become an integrative nutrition and holistic health coach, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
My teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
My education equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventative health.
- Member of American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Member of the International Association of Health Coaches
- Certified Master Workplace Wellness Ambassador
- Certified Focus on Healthy Eating Facilitator
- Stress Mastery Consultant
- My studies include: Ayurvedic Medicine, Detox Specialist training, gut health, and stress management