Triple Berry-Spinach Superfoods Smoothie
Perfect way to start your day - or replenish after a workout! Loaded with anit-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, plant based protein.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 43g
Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup frozen triple mix of berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based protein*
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves with stems
- 1 teaspoon maca
- 1 teaspoon reishi mushroom powder
- 1 teaspoon golden turmeric paste
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen for garnish
- Add almond milk followed by the rest of the ingredients, except bee pollen, into a high speed blender; blend on high until smoothie. Garnish with bee pollen
- * My favorite is Young Living's Pure Protein Complete - Vanilla (contact me for more information). My second favorite is PlantFusion Organic Plant Based Protein & Fermented Foods Powder (available at Amazon.com or Whole Foods).
By Kat Maeda
Kat Maeda https://katmaeda.com/
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TOPIC:
Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email after you submit to accept your subscription. We respect your email privacy.